Monday, July 31, 2006

Week 15 - 3 Months but who's counting

We had been told many a-times that 3-months was a milestone and things would be much better and easier with Nora come that day. So when Nora reached 3-months, we had subconciously built up a lot of expectations. Yeah, I guess you can say that our expectations were a little over the top. It's like she had graduated infancy and was instantly 2 years old. We found ourselves literally thinking, "why is Nora still in her carseat in the livingroom? Why doesn't she get herself out?" "Why isn't she using her words?" "Why is she crying?" (Even though she had been crying much less than in previous months.) "Why does she want me to carry her?" We thought it was an interesting phenomenom.

3-months is good alright. Mommy was even overhead saying, "why can't they be born at 3 months?" We are loving the increased interaction and response that we can evoke from her.



It'a all about multitasking.


Kara says that Nora has been an excellent instructor of the art of stretching. Her specialty is the full body stretch.

A several minute stretch routine is part of her unswaddling ritual.

Nora and Ella at a pub.

If you ask me, it looks like Nora's a little sauced.
Nora loves wrestling with Lulu "The Pork Chop" Lamb.

Here she is right before her patented gnawing of the ear move called The Mike Tyson.

Her other signature move is Drool of Death, which she attempts on mommy and daddy occasionally.



But they still remain friends through it all.



Me...

and my...

Pork Chop.



Mommy Graffiti


I just liked this pic.

I think she looks like a muppet.


Just one more...

I... uh... almost got it...

Click.



Ewwww... Mom... yuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rona said...

Hello - It's NJ Sharon here! I finally made myself a blogger acct. If I ever figure out how to make entries, I'll let you know!

Anyway, Nora is just as beautiful as ever! You can tell how she's looking much more alert now. And she's getting so nice and chubby! I want to munch on her little legs :)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home